Position: Eastern Regional Account Manager
Solar Roof Dynamics (SRD) is seeking a passionate, motivated individual to fill a new Eastern Regional Account Manager role within the company. The Eastern Regional Account Manager will be responsible for actively managing and optimizing the revenue potential for Solar Roof Dynamics’ network of solar roofing contractors throughout the Eastern United States. He/she will also be responsible for business development activities tied to new contractor recruitment into SRD’s Signature Dealer program. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Eastern Regional Account Manager will be a key team member and will significantly contribute to the growth and long term success of the company.
Solar Roof Dynamics boasts one of the most unique business models in the solar industry. As both an originator and a value-added solar distribution company focused on leveraging the infrastructure and built-in lead-flow of the roofing industry, SRD is carving out its leadership role as the go-to solar solutions provider for roofing contractors nationwide. Based in Davis, California, SRD enables roofing contractors to quickly integrate solar into their business operations, thereby offering their customers the protection and cost savings of an integrated roof and solar system. By getting solar installed as an upsell during the roofing process, we are securing alignment between the warranties and product life-cycles of both the roof and the solar system. For more information, please visit www.SolarRoofDynamics.com.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume.
- Establish and monitor monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals for each Signature Dealer.
- Meet at least twice monthly with each Signature Dealer to review sales pipeline activity and active projects to ensure goals are being achieved.
- In partnership with the Executive Team, formulate strategies for the company that support the company’s vision and maximizes short and long term sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop and help execute SRD’s regional market expansion plans for building a national network of Signature Dealers.
- Systematically identify, qualify, and recruit roofing contractors into our network of Signature Dealers.
- Collaborate with SRD’s strategic partner, GAF, to support GAF’s Solar Elite program.
Travel regionally and nationally, up to 75% (e.g. customer visits, events, meetings, tradeshows, etc.).
- Home-based office should be located in the North East in close proximity to a major airport.
- 3+ years of B2B account management, strategic planning and/or business development experience required.
- 1 or more years of solar experience required.
- Skilled in analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting data in a well-articulated, business-focused way.
- Excellent time management skills including ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with executives, business partners, leadership teams and peers.
- Roofing industry experience preferred.
- Sharp attention to detail, and the desire to deliver premium quality work product.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self motivated, ambitious, results-oriented.
- Comfortable working within the ambiguity and excitement of a start-up company.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
Solar Roof Dynamics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation time, and continued training and advancement opportunities.