Position: Office Administration Specialist – Full Time
Download job description in .pdf form: here.
Solar Roof Dynamics has an opening for a full-time Office Administrator. This position will work directly with the company’s Office Manager and is perfect for a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional looking for a dynamic work situation that provides a challenging variety of work. This is also a great opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing renewable energy industry at a company that boasts a unique and well-positioned business model.
- Day-to-day management of homeowner solar installation projects, including sales support, contract administration, product purchasing, and utility interconnection
- Providing support to our new roofing partners, including dealer applications and credit checks
- Management of homeowner solar installation finance contracts, with documentation responsibility from sale to final installation
- QuickBooks data entry and light bookkeeping duties
- Primary phone and general office administration duties
- Assist with product purchasing and procurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Contract administration experience
- QuickBooks or other financial software experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient computer skills, ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self motivated, ambitious, creative, collaborative, and results-oriented individual
- Comfortable working within the ambiguity and excitement of a fast-growing start-up company
- Interest in renewable energy and environmental issues
- Previous solar industry experience and/or knowledge about solar photovoltaics
- Experience in the construction and/or home improvement contracting industry
- Local candidates only – no relocation or telecommuting
- Work location is Davis, California
- This is a full-time position
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to: [email protected].
About Solar Roof Dynamics
Solar Roof Dynamics (SRD) boasts one of the most unique business models in the solar industry. As a value-added solar distribution company focused on leveraging the infrastructure of the roofing industry, SRD is carving out its leadership role as the go-to solar solutions provider for roofing contractors nationwide. Based in Davis, California, SRD enables roofing contractors to quickly integrate solar into their business operations, thereby offering homeowners the protection and cost savings of an integrated roof and solar system. For more information, please visit www.SolarRoofDynamics.com.
Solar Roof Dynamics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.