Steps to hiring a contractor
Choosing to go solar is the first step. The second and most important step is picking the right installer.
Solar Roof Dynamics understands that preserving the integrity of the roof is critical. Start your journey to solar by working only with a qualified installer that has both solar and roofing expertise.
- Ask the installer about both their solar and roofing experience and be sure to get details about actual projects completed.
- Check the contractor’s credentials; go to www.cslb.ca.gov and verify not only that their license is in good standing, but also confirm what type of work they are licensed to do (i.e. solar, electrical, roofing, etc.).
- Make sure they have a good reputation. Check the BBB and other review websites (i.e. Angie’s List, Yelp, etc.). Ask for references and talk to some of their customers.
- Ensure that the company has installed solar and understands all the different technology options to ensure the system works efficiently and effectively so you can maximize your investment.
- Discuss the roof with the installer. They should assess the condition of the roof and determine whether a new roof is needed or what repairs (if any) are recommended prior to installing solar.
- The contractor you hire should also have access to a range of financing options, such as PACE, PPAs, etc. to ensure that you get the financing solution that best meets your unique needs.
We pride ourselves on being the best partner for roofing contractors because we enable them to quickly and easily design and install the ideal solar solution for each of their customers. We also emphasize quality control and conduct inspections to ensure that each installed solar solution meets the industry’s highest standards.