Position: Solar Roofing Inside Energy Consultant
Solar Roof Dynamics, a highly innovative clean energy distribution company that is actively advancing the world’s adoption of renewable energy, has immediate full-time opportunities for dynamic Inside Energy Consultants in Davis, California. This position is perfect for ambitious, motivated, and results-oriented people, junior sales professionals, and anyone with a desire to grow and learn while earning a generous income. The Inside Energy Consultant will communicate the benefits of Solar Roof Dynamics’ products to end users in a manner which compels them to make a buying decision. Customer communication will be entirely over the phone and internet, driven by Solar Roof Dynamics’ technology-based approach. Your primary goal; to support the company’s growth and expansion throughout the United States.
For those who possess a strong inside sales background, but don’t have clean energy product experience, we will gladly up-train the right candidate for immediate success.
Integrity, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task, and a high degree of initiative are required to be successful in this role. An outgoing and proactive approach to communication and problem solving is essential. Excellent written and oral communication skills are the cornerstone of this position and will be a strong indicator of your potential for success at Solar Roof Dynamics.
- Act as a consultant to customers seeking to purchase clean energy systems for both residential and commercial properties via phone and internet
- Make contact calls to prospective customers, engaging in consultations around the benefits of clean energy relative to their needs
- Act as project manager, developing a collaborative relationship with project and design teams throughout the project life cycle and serve as the primary point of contact with the customer
- Utilize online tools to conduct energy system designs for customers, generate project proposals and quotes
- Analyze customers’ current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Assist with company market expansion activities
- Work closely with other Sales Executives and the Management Team to ensure top performance
- No cold calling.
- Great interpersonal skills, friend-making skills, telephone skills (nunchuk skills optional)
- Inside sales experience
- Hospitality and service experience (Server, Host, FOH, Sommelier, Hotel management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Roofing and/or solar industry sales experience, preferably within residential and/or small commercial
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and results-oriented
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to [email protected].
Solar Roof Dynamics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.