Position: Sales Support Specialist
Ready to work in the fast paced, rapidly growing and ever evolving world of solar energy? We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic and motivated individual that wants to learn and grow in the world of solar sales. Our company is young and growing quickly. Our team is made up of newcomers to the industry, as well as seasoned veterans. Consider joining us in our effort to expand the use of solar energy. It is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Sales Support Specialist is an inside sales position responsible for supporting and increasing the volume and velocity of sales by the Outside Sales team. The Sales Support Specialist will assist the Outside Sales team through pre-qualification of customers, setting of appointments, proposal development, CRM maintenance, tracking and reporting, new and old opportunity follow-through, accurate contract reporting, change order facilitation, and other administrative support. This position will also interface with the Solar Roof Dynamics’ network of Signature Dealers to help maximize sales opportunities through our channel partners. A quaified candidate will have excellent organizational skills, at least 1 year CRM experience, solid verbal and written communication skills, and preferably sales experience.
- Organize, manage and streamline inbound leads from direct lead sources, as well as leads from our Signature Dealer Network.
- Establish trust and rapport with customers while pre-qualifying and setting appointments for the Outside Sales team.
- Manage and organize leads and opportunities in company’s CRM to ensure prompt follow through as well as accurate tracking and reporting. Aid in the creation of proposals for the Outside Sales team, including tracking down kWh usage, printing reference material for the site evaluations such as satellite imagery, creating draft proposals, and putting together presentation folders.
- Support the Outside Sales team in contract reporting.
- Work with the Outside Sales team to ensure follow-up to current and past opportunities is in a timely and professional manner. Activities to include developing and sending out situational specific templates such as reference materials, product comparisons, strengths of the company, next steps, and other follow-through to the customer.
- Work with the Director of Sales and the Operations team to improve the sales process through improvements in contract reporting, tracking and project completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with direct customer contact experience.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and at least one year CRM experience, including ability to create and run reports.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, ability to work with little supervision.
- Phone sales experience or outside sales experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, results-oriented.
- Comfortable working within the ambiguity and excitement of a start-up company.
- AA Degree or Bachelor’s degree.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to Jobs@SolarRoofDynamics.com.
About Solar Roof Dynamics
Solar Roof Dynamics (SRD) boasts one of the most unique business models in the solar industry. As a value-added solar distribution company focused on leveraging the infrastructure of the roofing industry, SRD is carving out its leadership role as the go-to solar solutions provider for roofing contractors nationwide. Based in Davis, California, SRD enables roofing contractors to quickly integrate solar into their business operations, thereby offering homeowners the protection and cost savings of an integrated roof and solar system. For more information, please visit www.SolarRoofDynamics.com.
Solar Roof Dynamics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.