Solar Roof Dynamics (SRD) has an opening for a full-time Solar Project Manager. SRD provides a variety of solar services to its dealer network for every solar project they sell. The PM is responsible for all operational needs of the dealers they are assigned. The PM must provide exceptional project management of multiple solar projects, meeting project needs on key dates and ensuring efficient movement of the job from sale to PTO.
This position will work directly with the company’s Director of Operations and is perfect for a self-motivated, detail-oriented professional looking for a dynamic work situation that provides a challenging variety of work. This position is an a B2B environment and does not directly interact with homeowners or end users.
- Day-to-day management of solar installation projects generated by dealer network
- System design and permit assistance
- Product estimating, procurement and purchasing
- Contract administration and utility interconnection
- Data entry and light bookkeeping duties
- Phone and general office administration duties
- Previous solar industry experience and/or knowledge about solar photovoltaics
- Self-motivated, ambitious, creative, collaborative, and results-oriented individual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects with unique and competing needs simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills, ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Comfortable in the fast paced and constantly changing environment of a start-up company
- Experience in the construction and/or home improvement contracting industry
- Contract administration experience
- QuickBooks or other financial software experience
- Interest in renewable energy and environmental issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Local candidates only – no relocation or telecommuting
- Work location is Davis, California
- This is a full-time position
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to:info@SolarRoofDynamics.com.
About Solar Roof Dynamics
Working for SRD is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing renewable energy industry at a company that boasts a truly unique and well-positioned business model.
As a value-added solar distribution company focused on leveraging the infrastructure of the roofing industry, SRD is carving out its leadership role as the go-to solar solutions provider for roofing contractors nationwide. Based in Davis, California, SRD enables roofing contractors to quickly integrate solar into their business operations, thereby offering homeowners the protection and cost savings of an integrated roof and solar system. For more information, please visit www.SolarRoofDynamics.com.
Solar Roof Dynamics is an equal employment opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.